A 6-week Challenge: Ash Wednesday through Good Friday
(February 10, 2016 through March 25, 2016)
STICK WITH IT FITNESS has four questions for you:
1) Are you ready to get into the greatest “functional shape” of your life?
2) Do you want to set an amazing example for your company or organization?
3) Are you the type of person who commits to challenging yourself?
4) Are you looking for a unique business networking opportunity?
Watch our video and we bet you’ll answer, “Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes.”
Now for the details…
What does the CEO Challenge involve? Overseen by our SWIF ATHLETICS Coaches, you will follow a 6-week prescription-based nutrition, conditioning, restorative, and accountability program that has proven successful for thousands of participants. By combining science and the competitive nature of business leaders like you, we have created a program that REALLY WORKS.
What is included in the program?
1) A fast and furious 6-weeks in length
2) Strategically scheduled to commence just after Gluttonous Super Bowl Sunday and Fat Tuesday
3) Video Analysis of your movement and physical appearance
4) Hydrostatic (Underwater) Weighing to measure body fat vs lean mass (optional)
Twice per week group training sessions with SWIF ATHLETICS Coaches (sessions tentatively to be offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am and 6pm, as well as Sundays at noon) or personal training with your SWIF Coach.
Tremendous opportunities for business networking…just ask some of our past challengers!
An invitation to the CEO Challenge Awards gathering.
Who is eligible? YOU ARE! You as a CEO, or a representative of your company or organization will join other like-minded individuals in our wellness competition.
When is it? February 10 through March 25, 2016. Pre-Challenge Testing no earlier than Ash Wednesday: February 10, 2016; Post-Challenge Testing no later than Good Friday: March 25, 2016.
What does it cost to enter? (Wager Fee plus Participant Fee) Wager Fee: $500. Participant Fee: $500 – for those choosing the group classes twice per week, OR $1,000 – for those who choose personal training twice per week.
How is the winner chosen? In addition to attendance and attitude, the winner will be determined by improvements across the following categories:
Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
Pre- versus Post-Photo and Video Transformation
Likability (Yeah, we have to like you!)
What does the winner receive? The winner will walk away with a cash prize of up to $10,000 (with half in your pocket and half to your favorite charity).
What do all participants win? Participants will learn the keys to improving and maintaining their general health, body composition and performance.